Friday 6 April 2012

Giving my opinion

Regarding to the article published on the Santiago Times newspaper "Chile has the highest percentage of teenage smokers", I completely agree, I'm part of these statistics, although I'm not a teenager, but that was my reason to start smoking "because you feel the benefit of becoming an adult".   To be a teenager involves some special characteristics, changes are appearing in your body, you are not a girl or a boy, you are growing and most of the teenagers pretend to go further in this belief.
On the other hand, government has no hard rules in our country, you can smoke near a park or more than this, also there are some places where people are allow to smoke inside of them, so women like me, we use to smoke peacefully, without taking care about anything, after that it seems difficult for people who don't smoke.
I hope new regulations comes from the government as soon as possible to avoid smoking, because I hate this idea, although it's really hard to stop doing this.

1 comment:

  1. it's true that you wrote, the government must to do something else than shows some pictures with some sequels after to smoke a lot. and how I say in my post about it, the real affected are that persons who don't smoke, the smoker passive. actually I don't go to the university terrace, or stay with someone that is smoking.

    ReplyDelete